EULA IT |
SgneepBox is available and distributed only on a USB key. (only SanDisk Ultra 32Gb)
look at the technical features of the usb key in sandisk.com
- How is sgneepBox jeOS delivered to me?
SgneepBox jeOS is delivered exclusively on a 32GB USB flash drive
- what does jeOS mean?
the word jeOS means: "Just enough operating system"
- Can I have a backup?
Yes, we always recommend having it. For more information on a correct backup, we advise you to read this page.
- Can I track the shipment?
yes, shipments are always traceable.
- Can I install the backup on any USB stick?
No you can not. It would violate the user license. This would seriously damage future developments of SgneepBox jeOS
- Can I use SgneepBox jeOS in commercial applications?
is possible in the Pro and Enterprise versions.
- what do I need to make SgneepBox jeOS work?
you need a normal raspberry PI 3 b+ (link amazon) and USBboot enabled. (Here is the guide on how to enable USBboot)
- can I upgrade my license?
yes, you can, soon the PRO version of SgneepBox will be available